If you do not promote your website or blog, how will your fans, followers or visitors know about your great website or blog content that you are sharing with them? Driving traffic to your website or blog is about as important to content marketing success as your writing itself. Today’s social media is hip and happening. Twitter is one of the most important among them. You should take an opportunity to cross-platform your content on Twitter. Tweeting about your website or blog content can be a great way to reach out as well as connect your potential customers.
The latest research says, more than 500 million users; most of them are new readers tweeting to promote their products and/or services. Whether you use Twitter properly, it can help you drive tons of traffic back to your website or blog, especially the content you like to share with your audience. Do not make a mistake that the majority of people do. Do not just tweet the title of your new blog post or the content you wrote with a link back to your website. This will probably not work. You need to be very, very pro-active. You need to be creative and use the content marketing in the time you tweet your blog posts.
Here we have discussed ten actionable and practical tweet formulas to market your content and drive traffic to your blog. Let us read how to apply them successfully.
- Use Concise, Short and Proactive Tweets – A tweet would be loved by all when it is short, concise and proactive. A tweet contains not more than 140 characters with a nice title will surely increase your interaction rate.
- Try to Include a Stunning Quote from the Post – People love quotes while reading a post. Quotes provide the different taste of your blog to your visitors. People love to read and you get the traffic.
- Provide Statistics If Possible – Most of the people like statistics, the date or information pertains some detail. If you have any in your content tweet about it, so that people may click over there.
- Always Use #Hashtag – Hashtag is beyond doubt great to spread tweets in different topics. It is nothing but a word or two behind a sign that is – # helps make a common discussion matter.
- You Can Retweet the Blog Content – If a person mentions your website or blog content on Twitter, you should retweet his tweet.
- You Can Ask for a Retweet – If you want to get more traffic to your website or blog, you can ask for a retweet in the time you tweet a link back to your website or blog post.
- Only Use Images that are Visually Stunning – Image is one of the most important things for all types of online promotion. Sharing images via social media is a great thing. You should use images that are visually stunning and attract your visitors to click on them.
- You Can Ask Questions Related to Your Content – A question of your tweet not only helps you generate lots of engagement but also helps you connect with the followers. Whether a question generates more connections and curiosity among the followers, you will certainly get more clicks on your blog or website.
- Promote Tweets – You should take the chance of promoting the tweets, which is an inexpensive option for promoting your business, products and or services or your blog content via Twitter.
- Include a Blog link with a Small Bio Of Yours – Your twitter bio is very important. It is especially good when your visitors visit your website through the link you have shared and come to know about you. This will show your professionalism while you tweet and help you drive traffic to your website or blog.
The above given cross-promotional things can be greatly beneficial to drive more and more traffic to your website or blog. If you have not tried the above-given twitter marketing method, you should try them now. See how they can work for your twitter marketing and promotion. They will surely work great for your content marketing via twitter.