Looking to Be a TweetFavy Guest Blogger?
Here’s What You Need to Know…
If you have reasonable blogging skills and would like to share your internet marketing expertise with an audience of marketers and business owners, consider becoming a guest blogger!
Successful guest blog articles are comprehensive, action-oriented, how-to style posts that teach our readers about a particular aspect of Growth Hacking and Internet Marketing.
Post topics may include (but are not limited to): growth hacking, internet marketing, business blogging, content creation, SEO, social media marketing, email marketing, lead generation, lead nurturing, lead management, marketing automation, and marketing analytics.
How to Submit:
Please email your completed article to [email protected] We will respond to all submissions. If your article meets reasonable editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, your article will be published. That process may take up to a week.
Guest Blogging Requirements for the TweetFavy Blog:
- Well-written and quality original article (we all know Google hates duplicate content) related to Growth Hacking or Internet Marketing (see ‘post topics’ above).
- Article that reflects the writing style/tone of the TweetFavy blog.
- Short, (1-2 sentence) author bio including a maximum of 2 anchor text links to your own website. Remember, Google frowns upon guest blogging as a link building technique.
- To adhere to Google’s guidelines for guest blogging, articles that are clearly intended as a link building scheme will be rejected. So please be thoughtful about any links you include in articles you submit for consideration.
- No length requirements: posts should be as long as they need to be to be good quality.
- Please avoid being self-promotional in the body of your article. Save that for your author bio.
- We cannot allow you to republish your guest post to your own blog afterward (it’s that whole duplicate content thing again), but you’re more than welcome to link to it and share it like crazy.
- The TweetFavy blogging team reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit.